What do I use for my work and hobbies?
We all use different tools, here is a list of different tools I use in different situations
Hardware for work
- Macbook Pro 15-inch 2018, Core i7, 32GB RAM, 250 SSD disk
- Samsung curve monitor 22" as a second screen
Software for work
- PHP Storm as IDE for PHP projects
- Visual Studio as editor for node js projects
- Table plus to connect to databases
- Github desktop to manage git projects
- Postman to test API's or trouble shoot them
- Sketch to see the designs and mockups sent by the designers and export assets.
- Docker for mac to run the docker containers.
Software for Streaming or recording Live Coding
- OBS to encode and send to youtube or twitch streams
- Screen Flow to record and edit videos
- Ableton Live 10 to record and edit audio
Hardware for streaming live coding
- M Audio Vocal Studio USB microphone to record the voice
- Pioneer DJM250MK2 As audio interface for the input on background music.
Hardware for DJ
- Pioneer DJM250MK2 As mixer
- Stanton T.62 MKII - 2 turntables
- Ortofon Omega - 2 Phono Cartridges for thee turntables
- Pioneer DJ DJ Controller, Black, (DDJSB2) As a DJ controller but the one I have is the SB2 which is no longer sold.
- Tascam PORTABLE DIGITAL RECORDER-RED As a digital recorder for my DJ sets.